All reviewsnewport beachgreat pizzanapa valleyfree wificlean place to staysecurity camerasbasic amenitiesuber ridemini fridgeshort staythe air conditioningfashion islandking bedjohn wayne airportfreewaytvclerk
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights, the room was new! I mean really new! No carpet on the floor instead you have wood that smells pretty good, you can tell that it's clean, smells clean. The decor was unexpectedly above average with flat screen and a beautiful bathroom. There is an elevator and lot's of parking.
Some people talk about the poor location, well for me it worked very well because it's just near the highway where I could go everywhere and it felt very good at the end of the day coming out of the highway and having my bed just there!
Very cheap and you get the equivalent of a 4 star hotel!! The best motel i have been so far!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Miguel M
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We stayed during the week so we didnt experience the loud noise that some revewers did. They have free wifi and cable with more than 5 channels, unlike big chain hotels. The room was very clean, the staff was very friendly and the location good. I like the modern look these rooms have.

Room Tip: Walls are thin so being away from neighbors if at all possible would help.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

Staff was very friendly! The rooms look awesome!! The decor and the hardwood floors look great. Plus it was CLEAN!! I have stayed at a Motel 6 before and by far this is the best one. I usually do not like to stay at Motel 6 just because the ones I have stayed in before were not clean and comfortable. But I will definitely stay here again on my next visit.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

Pleasently suprised with rooms. Buses were frequent enough if u planned ahead. Staff werent overly helpful but great price

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 2, 2012

The first thing you will notice when you get to your room is the decor. Different from standard Motel 6. New wood floors make the room seem cleaner. The furniture seems to be modern Swedish box store inspired. Flat screen TV and Wifi. Microwaves and fridge in room. 4 floors w/elevator and parking structure. Neighborhood is nothing to write home about.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple