“Excellent upscale mall”
Review of South Coast Plaza

South Coast Plaza
Ranked #1 of 40 things to do in Costa Mesa
More attraction details
Owner description: Exclusive shopping center located near Disneyland.
Earth, Texas
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 235 helpful votes
“Excellent upscale mall”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

One to the nicest malls I have seen. Many upscale shops, department stores and restaurants. Really worth a visit.

Visited July 2012

94 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Wonderful Shopping Plaza”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

What a lovely, big clean mall, wonderful way to spend a few hours, the shops are lovely, most of the high end shops out of my range but lovely to browse in, Macy's was great, also the Nordstrom Rack, got some good buys there. Lovely area with restaurants, easy parking and plenty of it, a very nice experience, would certainly go back.

Visited July 2012
Corona, California
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Macy's South Coast Plaza: My Store of Choice”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Macy's South Coast Plaza is my store of choice when looking for clothes. They always have an excellent selection and a wide variety of price ranges. They carry all brands to suit anyone's taste. It is convenient and there are three separate Macy's stores located at South Coast Plaza: Women's, Men's and Home. I have another Macy's closer to me at Westminster, but the difference is night and day.

I had an outstanding customer service experience recently. While shopping with my daughter, Mireya helped us. She made herself available, but she left us to do our own shopping. (I hate it when clerks hover!) Of course, when we were ready to pay, we found her to check us out. She went above and beyond to maximize our savings. I had several 20% and $20 off coupons. She rang our several items up so that I saved quite a bit of money. How many clerks have you had who tried to work with you instead of against you? She deserves to be recognized as the employee of the month!

I will continue to use Macy's South Coast Plaza whenever I am looking for clothes. They are the best!

Visited May 2012
MrsBGray
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 114 helpful votes
“shopping plaza understated”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

This was the mother of all shopping plazas....I like shopping but this was huge. Lots of great shops and places to eat.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank MrsBGray
San Clemente, California
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“best macy's for petite sizes/huge mall of shops”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Because I'm 5' 2", unless I shop in "petities" pants are always too long. Went to Macy's at South Coast Plaza and couldn't believe the selection, more than any other Macy's. The mall is huge; so better to know where you want to go, than just wander. Not as big as Mall of America or that new one in the Philippines, but if you are in Orange County, and have to find that perfect "something", you most likely will find it here.

Also, my girlfriend went prom dress shopping with her daughter, everywhere with no luck, went to Macy's at South Coast Plaza and found the perfect dress.

Visited March 2012