I reserved 5 rooms, and changed them around a couple of times. Which is always a pain, but I spoke with Jackie, Gina, and Kimberly at different times but all were excellent. Very nice, helpful, and knew what they were doing. So I spoke with a manager Corrina (I think) to let her know how great I think her staff is. Then when we checked into the hotel we spoke with Melissa a few times, and again great service. She was helpful and personable. The hotel itself was beautiful overall. I think the pool might need some love, but it was clean and quiet. The only complaint would be you can hear planes going by during the day, so if your napping this might be a problem. But they don't seem to fly at night. The bed was comfortable, room decor was nice, overall a great stay for a great price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charm and elegance of a European-inspired boutique hotel awaits you! You'll find all of the 284 luxurious guest rooms at Ayres Hotel & Suites Costa Mesa are impeccably appointed with a full suite of complimentary amenities including our signature, triple sheeted Ayres Dream Sleeper beds, flat screen TVs, refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers, well lit work desks and Wifi, MP3 radios, and hairdryers. A stay at our Costa Mesa hotel means you'll be just moments from some of the biggest California attractions. Only just down the street, you will find the most prestigious shopping mall in Orange County, South Coast Plaza, with stores like Tiffany's and Bloomingdale's. For the theater buffs, the Segerstrom Center for the Arts is only 3 miles away and engages audiences with a broad range of productions in music, dance, and theater. The Orange County Fairgrounds, mere minutes away from the Ayres Hotel and Suites Costa Mesa, plays host to numerous festivals and fairs. The most famous is the Orange County Fair with tons of rides, attractions, and fair food which takes place every Summer. For those coming to California for its pristine beaches, Newport Beach is close by and absolutely breathtaking. Balboa Island is also a short ferry ride away from the nearby Balboa Peninsula and provides great family fun with fair rides and attractions. Explore everything Orange County has to offer when you visit our exceptional Costa Mesa hotel in the heart of the OC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Ayres Hotel & Suites in Costa Mesa - Newport Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayres Hotel And Suites In Costa Mesa - Newport Beach
- Ayres Hotel Costa Mesa
- Ayres Hotel & Suites In Costa Mesa - Newport Beach CA - Orange County