“big menu, most great”
Review of Claim Jumper

Claim Jumper
Ranked #15 of 510 Restaurants in Costa Mesa
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mission Viejo, California
“big menu, most great”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

the food is better than the people. Way too much noise and unruly kids. some help would be nice. Some parents are just lazy.

Visited November 2012

Stockton, California
“Large portions, great service.”
Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

It has been a while since visiting Claim Jumper restaurant and was disappointed. This facility is located in a large shopping center so may be somewhat hard to find. The menu is wide with large portions. Service was fast and the servers extremely friendly and courteous. Recommend you arrive early for dinner as it will fill up fast after 6:00pm.

Chilliwack, Canada
“Great dinner, good menu!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

It looked like a busy place every time that we walked by. We decided to try it. The menu had lots of good choices, but I hate it when they don't put drink prices on the menu!!! The waitress was awesome, but she couldn't even tell us how much a drink cost (off the top of her head). Good food, decent price.

Visited October 2012
Newport Beach, California, United States
“Great place for a business lunch!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is one of my favorite places to come for a business lunch. The atmosphere is great and the design of the interior is very well done. it's not too noisy even though it's in the middle of one of the areas largest shopping malls. Parking is free and there were plenty of open spaces when I arrived at 12:30 p.m. on a Tuesday. I've always enjoyed their food and I particuarly like their chopped cobb salad. I've noticed that the portions are large so it's well worth the money. I've only been here once for dinner, but it was equally as nice for a birthday celebration (mine). I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited October 2012
Newport Beach, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“tasty restaurant in Orange County”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I've been dining at Claim Jumper in different locations since they opened. I love the food (more than I can eat so I always have some left over to take home for later). I love that I can order to go and then walk down to the magazine stand, buy a book and walk back and my food is ready. Very courteous staff.

Visited October 2012