“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

Called late Saturday evening place was busy and buzzing . Staff were friendly and welcoming food is tasty and beer is good . We would call again.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed November 26, 2018 via mobile

Large restaurant in shopping mall and good parking.. Pleasant atmosphere .Food is average. Reasonablely good service with nice bar selections. Menu is exceptionally large way too many choices including “wraps”. My wife had a salad which was quite good. I had hamburger sliders (three) which were OK. Many varieties of cheesecakes. We split one. Nothing special about cheesecakes,but they do look pretty. On 1-10 scale/ I rate 6.5.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

We had good and attentive waiter! Meant all our needs and was a great breakfast.We definitely would go back.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

My family love the cheesecake factory and each trip to the U.S. features several meals here. For some reason we can never fathom considering the size of the restaurant, there is always a wait, only 5 minutes in this instance but still, there were loads of free tables.
Our server was pleasant but there was no conversation other than taking our order.
My Californian guacamole salad was outstanding and I would hsve given a 5 star rating were it not for the others not enjoying their dishes.
Mr G had the Thai chicken noodle salad which was uninspired- bland and more sauce was needed. He was very disappointed as it looked so good on the menu.
Baby G had the grilled cheese sandwich which was greasy- it tasted like it had been fried. The fries were lukewarm and soggy. It was all very yellow.
Doesn't feel like the special venue it once was.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2018

Its Saturday morning and she wants to go out for brunch and shopping. We end up at the shopping center where her favorite clothing store is. So the big question, eat before or after her shopping fix. I opted for eating before she goes browsing. The choices weren't very good at this particular mall but there was the Cheese Cake Factory.
This is the second time I've eaten here. The first time I was not impressed but maybe because that was for lunch and it was super crowded. We were here for brunch. Her eyes said cheesecake but I finally convinced her waffles or pancakes would be a better choice (not by much). She ordered waffles and fried chicken. I had eggs, bacon and pancakes. Our server brought out the food in a reasonable amount of time. The presentation was pretty good. The food was well cooked and the portions were large.
We ended up taking half our meals home. I guess the important thing was that we didn't order dessert!

Date of visit: July 2018