“God bless the Cheesecake Factory!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #9 of 46 Restaurants in Corte Madera
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Clovis, California
“God bless the Cheesecake Factory!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

We went there for dinner the other night. The atmosphere was typical Cheesecake Factory. The service was fantastic. They were on the ball all night. The food was very good. The libations were good but high priced. All in all a good time.

San Anselmo, California
“Another good visit to this Cheesecake Factory”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We were just here 10 days ago for our anniversary, and were so impressed that we went back last night for a birthday celebration. Our server this time was Aaron who did a very good job on a busy night. Had guacamole appetizer which was prepared as we requested (no cilantro). Husband had fried shrimp platter--shrimp prepared to perfection and good, mayonnaisey cole slaw. I had New Orleans shrimp which was in a delicious not-too-spicy gumbo sauce. Cheesecake divine, of course--I had Key Lime, and hubby had Banana Creme.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank texafornian66
Wantagh, New York
“Try the Skinny Menu”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Portions are generally big, so if you are watching what you eat, the skinny menu is a fabulous alternative. Lots of creative dishes & NONE of them make you feel like you are cheating yourself. Good value and fun place to eat.

1 Thank crablover1214
Marin County
“Simply Delicious”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We have been enjoying The Cheesecake Factory for many years. The food is absolutely delicious and the service is wonderful. The staff always make sure the girls stay happy with complementary bananas and warm bread. We love the this restaurant and visit often.

Sonoma, California
“So-So food, bad service”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Five of us went to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate a birthday. We waited around 20 minutes and then were seated. It wasn't a long wait for this restaurant. I've been here before when the wait was well over an hour.

We sat down and ordered our meal. This is where the troubles began. The first troubling thing was the change of shift. Our waiter took the order but it seemed like he forgot to tell the new server who took over for us that we ordered drinks. It took 15 minutes to get our drinks. The next troubling thing came with our order. Some of the food came out and the order was wrong. My son ordered one thing and received something completely different. The new waiter went back and corrected the situation. The manager came to our table to let us know the problem had been corrected.

Not so fast. While others were eating, I sat there without my food for about 10 minutes. I had finished my appetizer and the waitress assumed it was the only thing that I was going to eat. i asked her where my salmon dish was. She stated that there was no salmon on the order! Everyone at my table told her that they had heard me order salmon. She put the order in and promised it would come out shortly. Another ten minutes went by and still no food! I asked if I could talk to the manager. i was told the manager would come by. Another 10 minutes went by and I still had not received my food. I could not find my waitress! But, as soon as I asked to see a manager, the manager came up with my hot plate of food. I dropped the plate off and moved quickly away without talking to me. I was a little perturbed and the other people in my party had to wait for me to eat my food.

I complained at the front counter but they didn't do anything with my complaint. i felt they were extremely rude and unprofessional. After this incident I will probably never go back to this Cheesecake Factory. Too bad for them. I usually go to this restaurant four times a year.

1 Thank Mario A