“The BEST veg/vegan in Marin”
Review of Veggie Grill

Veggie Grill
Order Online
Reviewed February 4, 2019

As its name indicates, Veggie Grill has an awesome selection of tasty veg/vegan lunch options, including great rice bowls and sandwiches. Service is good and prices are reasonable.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed December 12, 2018

We were in Marin County and wanted a light meal. Found Veggie Grill and were so delighted with the wide choice of vegetarian and vegan meals and combos!
Everything was fresh and delicious!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

Loved coming here - finally a place that everybody enjoyed. Kids and adults will find a good choice here - and all VEGAN. They have the BEYOND BURGER, together with other tasty options.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

I love the food here and I’m not vegetarian or vegan. I love it so much that I have the phone app and I eat here often. That said, I agree with other diners that the tables are not regularly cleaned. Customers should not have to clear plates and wipe down tables just to have a place to sit. This happens too often. In addition, the booth tables by the windows feel sticky all the time — don’t know if it’s not cleaned efficiently or the shellac finish is wearing off.

I hesitate to bring friends there. If the place looks dirty how can you trust the food? It’s a management problem.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

After reading the reviews on Trip Advisor we decided to give The Veggie Grill a try. We went at a slow time of day, ordered our food and sat down to wait. There were many empty tables but we couldn’t find a clean one. Although they appeared to have a full staff no one was cleaning tables, or sweeping mess off floor. It didn’t take long to get our food, but it was very bland. I don’t usually write bad reviews, but this place is one that I wouldn’t recommend to friends or family.

Date of visit: April 2018