“Sustainable seafood well served”
Review of Pacific Catch

Pacific Catch
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacific Catch is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 50 Restaurants in Corte Madera
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Madera Blvd.
Transit: Golden Gate Transit has a stop on Hwy. 101 at Paradise Dr.
Description: Pacific Catch is a WestCoast Fish House dedicated to delivering high quality sustainable seafood with a unique perspective. From the day we opened we've been mindful about where our ingredients come from and how to bring to life the vibrant flavors and feeling of the Pacific. That's why we're a community. This is how we connect - over food we can share, and the diverse experiences we all bring to the table. Overall the tie that binds us is our mutual love of seafood and respect for the ocean's resources. It's important to us to be both good global and local citizens. That's why we've formalized our relationship with the Monterey Bay Seafood Aquarium's Seafood Watch, James Beard Foundation's Smart Catch and the Surfrider Foundation by becoming a partner and bringing on a director of sustainability to help steward these efforts. It's our commitment to our guests to keep things interesting, innovative, wholesome and thoughtfully sourced.
Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

Come a bit early for happy hour (special cocktails and bar bites) then stay for the seafood. Our favorite place to sit is the enclosed veranda. The wait staff is great.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

It has been awhile since we have been to Pacific Catch. The menu is different, and the food is still very good.
Max, our waiter, was very accommodating to my request, very professional and friendly.
I ordered the Firecracker Salmon, and asked if I could have no tempura salmon and sriracha aioli. I asked for regular salmon. Max asked the Chef and the answer was yes. Now, we were at the restaurant during a very busy lunch service. I really appreciated Max asking and the Chef saying yes. It is not always the case, which I fully understand.
My husband had the Wasabi Bowl/ Original Ahi Poke. He really liked, as the Ahi was fresh. He will be having the dish again on our future visits.
If you go, check out the website, and I hope you have as good of service and food as we did!

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank cjlulu
Reviewed February 6, 2019

I was visiting relatives in the area but got in early and had dinner on my own. I sat at the bar here -- nice bar and great menu. I had tuna Poke and it was really good... more upscale than the run of the mill chain restaurants. You never know who you'll meet. I made conversation with the guy next to me and it turned out he was the founder of the Haight Ashbury Clinic in SF!! Great stories of the late 60s and how he helped many people, and still does. I came here again a few weeks later with friends and shared a table. The seafood is so good and drink selection perfect.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Bill G
Reviewed November 27, 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here and was looking forward to some good Seafood. Ordered the Mizo soup and crab Louie. Mizo soup was good but was a bit on the cold side... crab Louie was ok but expected better...

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank ExpatFoodFan
Reviewed November 16, 2018

We chose this restaurant for convenience... within walking distance of where we were staying... and didn’t expect too much as it was in a shoppong complex, but OH MY! It was FABULOUS!! Excellent food, service & drink. We’ll go back even if it’s inconvenient.

Date of visit: October 2018