“Good Place, Good Food and okay service”
Review of Pacific Catch

Ranked #2 of 51 Restaurants in Corte Madera
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Madera Blvd.
Transit: Golden Gate Transit has a stop on Hwy. 101 at Paradise Dr.
Description: Pacific Catch is a WestCoast Fish House dedicated to delivering high quality sustainable seafood with a unique perspective. From the day we opened we've been mindful about where our ingredients come from and how to bring to life the vibrant flavors and feeling of the Pacific. That's why we're a community. This is how we connect - over food we can share, and the diverse experiences we all bring to the table. Overall the tie that binds us is our mutual love of seafood and respect for the ocean's resources. It's important to us to be both good global and local citizens. That's why we've formalized our relationship with the Monterey Bay Seafood Aquarium's Seafood Watch, James Beard Foundation's Smart Catch and the Surfrider Foundation by becoming a partner and bringing on a director of sustainability to help steward these efforts. It's our commitment to our guests to keep things interesting, innovative, wholesome and thoughtfully sourced.
Reviewed November 7, 2018

Went there for dinner, good food service not so much.... Bartender was waitress at my table, but she was also, making drinks for the bar and the entire restaurant.... So it slowed you down a bit while trying to wait on my table of 2...

I would however if ever in the area visit the restaurant again....

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank James62364

Reviewed October 21, 2018

Extremely disappointed. Reviews said that the quality of their service was inconsistent, and we had the experience in full. The food was nice, the waitress was excellent, we had a very nice dinner... until it was completely spoiled by a hostess who was relentlessly rude to my husband who was waiting for me to return from the bathroom. Among other things she said that the place was a restaurant not a restroom... well, now I'm not so sure, the hospitality was definitely substandard. We are not returning for sure.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I wish that I could give this place a better review, because the food is in fact pretty tasty. However, the atrocious service renders this place a bad pick for a meal. Over the course of several visits here, I have found that the service is always extremely slow. I once had a meal here that lasted for nearly two and a half hours. Additionally, there was another unfortunate experience where a waitress spilled an entire container of soy sauce all over my white shirt. No problem, accidents happen, but it would have been nice to receive some sort of apology or compensation, as opposed to radio silence.

Props to this place for catering to gluten-free diners, as that can be rare, but overall I would not recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Great place for a quick bite or a lingering meal. We especially enjoy the ceviche and fish tacos, both of which are never quite enough because we always want more they are so yummy. So we no longer share! Very casual and great parking. Also in an outside mall that is really nice.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank KathieVee
Reviewed June 18, 2018

decent fish fresh.happy hour is hard to beat.nice patio that is private.staff are friendly.have been many times and will go again.

Date of visit: February 2018