“Interesting place”
Review of Pacific Catch

Pacific Catch
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacific Catch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 46 Restaurants in Corte Madera
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Madera Blvd.
Transit: Golden Gate Transit has a stop on Hwy. 101 at Paradise Dr.
Description: Pacific Catch is a comfortable West Coast Fish House bringing together local California sensibility and the spirit of island hospitality. happy hour | take-out | covered patio seating | full bar We are temporarily closed for a remodel and will re-open on April 18.
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Good innovative seafood, with a Hawaii twist for not a lot of $$$ - I'll be back for sure. Oh - and the BBQ korean rib appetizer was good too.

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

Went once and had the tacos. Very good. Service was fine. I would go again if i was in the area. Lots of options in corte madera, but this place is worth a try

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I have been to Pacific Catch in SF, which is a very small hot place. This is MUCH better, with patio seating, a full bar, and a large restaurant, but the same great menu! We are big fans of the wasabi rice bowl with seared ahi, get it every time, they mix in ginger and seaweed salad, it's phenomenal. I've also tried the fish tacos and the poke, which are also great. Check it out!

1  Thank sireatsalot612
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

One of my favorite lunch places in Marin! Fish tacos are great every time! And the sweet potato fries are fantastic!

I've gotten a rude server a few times in the past but overall the staff is very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

My husband and I had the Ahi Tuna salads. I had the seasoned tuna and he had the basic. Interesting veggies, not your usual basics. Great presentation. Great price. We sat in an open area which was part of the restaurant but not the patio. Service was good. We wish we had more time to go back for another meal!

1  Thank marleneGPotomac_MD