“Large group, problem getting separate checks”
Review of Pacific Catch

Pacific Catch
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacific Catch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 46 Restaurants in Corte Madera
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Madera Blvd.
Transit: Golden Gate Transit has a stop on Hwy. 101 at Paradise Dr.
Description: Pacific Catch is a comfortable West Coast Fish House bringing together local California sensibility and the spirit of island hospitality. happy hour | take-out | covered patio seating | full bar We are temporarily closed for a remodel and will re-open on April 18.
Lubbock
“Large group, problem getting separate checks”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Because there were fourteen of us eating together after a long day of training, we called and made reservations. When the waiter was told we would need separate checks, he was shocked. Said he would have to get the manager. The manager was nice but insisted that she didn't have the staff. We said this is a business group and we all need separate checks for our income tax. After some more positive assurances that they could indeed provide us with what we needed, the manager said she would help the waiter with the checks. Finally! The food was very good. Loved the Australian Shrimp. My hubby had three kinds of cerviche which was an appetizer but more than enough for a meal. Will go back! Just be careful.

• Visited January 2013

Santa Cruz, CA
“Heated and gog-friendly patio, great food!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Friendly and efficient service. Food was fabulous and reasonably priced. We were here for dinner with a friend on a Sunday evening.

Visited January 2013
Mill Valley, California
“Catch the Pacific Bowl”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

A cold rainy night after a day of unboxing in my new apt, threesome headed to Pacific Catch at 7 PM. Full house. Asked to sit at bar to wait, and enroute to the table & stools we eyed the steamy bowls of hand-crafted vegetables. My waiter recommended the oriental bowl. Bountiful and balanced flavors. Couldn't imagine eating the entire serving, but I located the bottom with no difficulty. My companions tried tropical drinks, sushi and soups and were equally pleased.

Lynn of Corte Madera

• Visited December 2012
SF Bay Area
“OK Place - But Fish is Frozen”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I like the variety of dishes this place offers, but the ingredients are frozen and the staff are 2nd tier. It's a chain restaurant and it probably offers newbies a place to start in the restaurant business, but I would prefer to go to a more upscale place to eat really fresh fish prepared by skilled chefs.

That said, this place is a good value and people with less picky palates will probably enjoy.

Visited December 2012
Napa, California
“My Second Pacific Catch”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I previously ate at and reviewed the Pacific Catch in the Marina district of San Fran (in 2007), so this was my second experience with the Pacific Catch "chain." This time my wife and I got food to go, and we were very pleased with the food and the service. Even though just placing a to-go order, the service, from the greeter at the door to the worker at the pick-up counter, was cheerful and helpful. Another staffer, the cocktail server, came to us to offer drinks, but we explained that we were only waiting for our to-go order. She went out of her way to check up on the order for us without being asked. We saw another server wipe up a spill from the floor (concern for guest safety), then go and wash his hands before returning to his regular duties (concern for guest health).
Our take-out was fish and chips (mine) and the seafood combo (hers), and everything was nicely spiced, but not overly so. She was allowed to get half sweet potato fries and half spicy fries with her order; I got regular fries, and all were good. She says the spicy fries are the best ever, so now I must try to duplicate them at home.
I would have awarded 5 stars, if it weren't for a restaurant close to home (now closed) that had the best fish and chips ever. We will always compare others to that favorite of ours.
3-piece fish and chips was a good amount for a meal. If you want extra to take for lunch the next day, order the 4-piece.

• Visited January 2013