I stayed at the Best Western Corte Madera during a business trip in March. The location was very convenient, the hotel itself was on the nice side of average, but the service is where this place really shines - the front desk staff was extremely friendly, helpful and professional. The service I received was comparable to that I would expect at a 5-star property. Horia at the front desk was charming and kind, and went out of his way to make recommendations, offered reservations at local restaurants, got us discounts at area attractions, and went out of his way to make us feel at home. As I said the property itself is just nice to average. Decent rooms, nice little pool, outside entrance to the rooms. But the service was GREAT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort style property just 7 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco. 75' heated Junior Olympic size pool. 2 spas, in-house masseuse, shuffleboard, ping pong, putting green. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops.Free shuttle to Larkspur-SF ferry and Marin Airporter. Three major shopping centers close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Best Western, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Corte Madera Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Hotel Corte Madera
- Best Western Corte Madera Inn Marin County, CA
- Corte Madera Best Western