We love the Best western. Clean, safe, smells wonderful, lots of light great for us ladies make up, we can see!! Outstanding morning food. Rooms have a bar, with small refer, in room coffee maker, hair dryer. , We say take a chance, live a little Best Western for all trips of any kind.Friendly, helpful, and respectful to all who enter to check in.Just wish they had more, and at the Sacramento International airport. Sacramento, Ca.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort style property just 7 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco. 75' heated Junior Olympic size pool. 2 spas, in-house masseuse, shuffleboard, ping pong, putting green. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops.Free shuttle to Larkspur-SF ferry and Marin Airporter. Three major shopping centers close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Best Western and Cheap Tickets so you can book your BEST WESTERN Corte Madera Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Hotel Corte Madera
- BEST WESTERN Corte Madera Inn Marin County, CA
- Corte Madera Best Western