The Best Western Corte Madera was a very nice hotel. I stayed here for one night on a recent trip to the San Fran area and was very impressed. Its very easy to get to off the 101, across the street from a nice outdoor mall, and the room I stayed in was exceptionally large. The grounds of the hotel were very nice with several nice amenities including a grill, basketball court, pool and gym (albeit small). Hotel staff was friendly and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort style property just 7 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco. 75' heated Junior Olympic size pool. 2 spas, in-house masseuse, shuffleboard, ping pong, putting green. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops.Free shuttle to Larkspur-SF ferry and Marin Airporter. Three major shopping centers close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Best Western + Iniative, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Corte Madera Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Hotel Corte Madera
- BEST WESTERN Corte Madera Inn Marin County, CA
- Corte Madera Best Western