I recently spent two nights here. The hotel isn't new but my room was clean. The bathroom was very small. A Keurig coffeemaker in the room was a nice touch. The grounds were well landscaped and the pool was one of the largest motel pools I have ever seen. I had a bit of trouble getting into my room the first day because you can only enter the door on the parking lot side. Thee door facing the courtyard has a deadbolt preventing initial entry from that side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort style property just 7 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco. 75' heated Junior Olympic size pool. 2 spas, in-house masseuse, shuffleboard, ping pong, putting green. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops.Free shuttle to Larkspur-SF ferry and Marin Airporter. Three major shopping centers close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Corte Madera Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Hotel Corte Madera
- BEST WESTERN Corte Madera Inn Marin County, CA
- Corte Madera Best Western