I stayed at the BW Corte Madera Inn for three nights with my two children. The hotel decor/grounds/room were in great condition and attractive. We enjoyed nightly dips in the hot tub near our room and daily swimming in the olympic-size heated pool (also with another hot tub). The kids loved playing on the putting green and basketball court. Anita at the front desk was genuinely kind and made us feel very welcomed. The morning breakfast was fine, except for the scrambled eggs, which tasted bland and powdery. We loved making our own waffles though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort style property just 7 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco. 75' heated Junior Olympic size pool. 2 spas, in-house masseuse, shuffleboard, ping pong, putting green. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops.Free shuttle to Larkspur-SF ferry and Marin Airporter. Three major shopping centers close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Corte Madera Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Hotel Corte Madera
- Best Western Corte Madera Inn Marin County, CA
- Corte Madera Best Western