While the property is older, it is clean and comfortable with good size rooms. It is centrally located and right across the street from a small shopping mall and close to a larger mall. One disadvantage, there is no elevator if you are on the second floor. A hot breakfast is offered with a lot of choices. There is easy freeway access. The staff was friendly and helpful.I will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort style property just 7 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco. 75' heated Junior Olympic size pool. 2 spas, in-house masseuse, shuffleboard, ping pong, putting green. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops.Free shuttle to Larkspur-SF ferry and Marin Airporter. Three major shopping centers close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Corte Madera Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Hotel Corte Madera
- Best Western Corte Madera Inn Marin County, CA
- Corte Madera Best Western