They arranged for a diesel engine plug in spot during freezing weather. The room was freeway side - 131 and I have never stayed in a Motel/hotel that was so well insulated that traffic sound was muted to nothing. The room had a refrigerator ( I forgot my milk) but no microwave oven. The breakfast is in a restaurant adjacent but I did not try it. All I wanted at 6 AM, before the 6:30 AM breakfast start was coffee that I could get in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort style property just 7 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco. 75' heated Junior Olympic size pool. 2 spas, in-house masseuse, shuffleboard, ping pong, putting green. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops.Free shuttle to Larkspur-SF ferry and Marin Airporter. Three major shopping centers close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Corte Madera Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Hotel Corte Madera
- Best Western Corte Madera Inn Marin County, CA
- Corte Madera Best Western