We recently stayed at the Best Western Corte Madera. It was a nice hotel, quiet and convenient to local shops for necessities and restaurants. We stayed two nights. Drove about 1 hour from SFO. We took the Larkspur ferry into SF for the day. Convenient and the Best Western had a shuttle so we didn't even have to drive and park. Restaurants and shops nearby were good quality. We stayed in a family suite. It was a good size for what we needed. It's an older hotel but still good quality and well maintained. Air conditioning is a bit loud at times. Room was clean and no musty smells, like many hotels. While we were there, they did serve a continental breakfast in their on-property restaurant. It sounded like the restaurant was in transition. So not sure what they will do in regards to serving breakfast in the future. The front desk and all staff were excellent and very accommodating. Thanks BW Corte Madera.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort style property just 7 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco. 75' heated Junior Olympic size pool. 2 spas, in-house masseuse, shuffleboard, ping pong, putting green. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops.Free shuttle to Larkspur-SF ferry and Marin Airporter. Three major shopping centers close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Corte Madera Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Hotel Corte Madera
- Best Western Corte Madera Inn Marin County, CA
- Corte Madera Best Western