We arrived late and left relatively early so didn't have time to appreciate the property's amenities. This hotel would be great for families with kids wanting to stay near San Francisco: lush grassy areas, pool, hot tub, fitness room, shuffleboard. However, we arrived mid-week and the place was quiet between 10pm and 9am. The front desk clerk did not mention the option of a breakfast basket being delivered to our room. Instead, she pointed to an adjacent building (which currently is a vacated restaurant) and said a complimentary breakfast is served there. The breakfast options were fine ... nothing gourmet but enough to get you on your way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort style property just 7 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco. 75' heated Junior Olympic size pool. 2 spas, in-house masseuse, shuffleboard, ping pong, putting green. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops.Free shuttle to Larkspur-SF ferry and Marin Airporter. Three major shopping centers close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Corte Madera Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Hotel Corte Madera
- Best Western Corte Madera Inn Marin County, CA
- Corte Madera Best Western