My husband and I stayed for two nights at the Best Western Corte Madera at the end of Sept 2012. We had left it quite late to book, so were pleased to get a room. We have been to the hotel before many years ago and liked it then, but were pleased to see it had been updated.
The staff are all very friendly and helpful. The pool is wonderful - a decent size heated pool - not just a big puddle like so many other places! You can swim decent lengths. There is also a very large hot tub which is wonderful. They also have table tennis, putting green and shuffle board around the outside of the pool area/garden.
The rooms are large have been updated and have a more modern feel about them, the bathrooms are still original and although they are perfectly adequate they tend to let the room down.
Eventhough this hotel is right next to a major freeway (101), it is surprisingly quiet - you do hear the traffic going past as you sit by the pool, but it is no where near as loud as you would think it would be.
We had an evening flight and asked if we could have a late check out, but as it was fully booked that was not possible, but the staff did allow us to stay by the pool and use the facilities there until we left, which was very much appreciated.
The breakfast is brought to your room depending on which time slot you reuqest. The fruit juice and coffee are fine, but the yoghurts were the same strawberry flavour each day and there was a rather stodgy muffin, rather than a light pastry - so that was slightly disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort style property just 7 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco. 75' heated Junior Olympic size pool. 2 spas, in-house masseuse, shuffleboard, ping pong, putting green. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops.Free shuttle to Larkspur-SF ferry and Marin Airporter. Three major shopping centers close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Best Western, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Corte Madera Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Hotel Corte Madera
- Best Western Corte Madera Inn Marin County, CA
- Corte Madera Best Western