This is another hotel that I only used for a brief stay of one night, so I can't comment on gym/pool/etc.
I can only comment on the room itself and the bathroom, which weren't in the best condition anymore. Our room must have been close to the hotel's own facilities rooms, as it became quite noisy around 8 am, when the employees distributed breakfast baskets. Unfortunately we had only arrived at 2 am the night before, so a quieter environment would have been more useful to us.
The wifi was free and, when it worked, fast - which sadly it hardly ever did. The connection had so many total drops that it was almost unusable.
Combined with the fact that this hotel cost almost twice as much as the ones we had stayed at further up north - it made our stay feel like a let-down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort style property just 7 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco. 75' heated Junior Olympic size pool. 2 spas, in-house masseuse, shuffleboard, ping pong, putting green. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops.Free shuttle to Larkspur-SF ferry and Marin Airporter. Three major shopping centers close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Best Western, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Corte Madera Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Hotel Corte Madera
- Best Western Corte Madera Inn Marin County, CA
- Corte Madera Best Western