We have stayed here three years in a row with our small kids and it gets better every time! From the great location, Max's Deli, the pool (ping pong tables, shuffle board) and spas, great breakfast basket hand delivered, and wonderful beds and linens. It is so easy to get to all points in the Bay Area and Napa! The property is on the highway but you do not hear it and the grounds are lush and well cared for with old growth trees, a nice lawn and putting green....this is a hidden gem. I left some items behind and they were shipped to me and recieved within 24 hours of the call. Customer service is great. Simply put, book your stay and enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort style property just 7 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco. 75' heated Junior Olympic size pool. 2 spas, in-house masseuse, shuffleboard, ping pong, putting green. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops.Free shuttle to Larkspur-SF ferry and Marin Airporter. Three major shopping centers close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Best Western, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Corte Madera Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Hotel Corte Madera
- Best Western Corte Madera Inn Marin County, CA
- Corte Madera Best Western