This seems to be a nicely-renovated older property. Our room was spacious; the bed was especially comfortable, a relief as we'd never slept on a pillow top mattress before. The shower was pleasant, with a curved-out shower curtain bar and a non-slip coating.
The decor of the room suggested a Hollywood star cottage from the thirties, nicely appointed. On our way to look at the nearby restaurant, we passed by the outdoor pool, which was quite large and looked clean and inviting.
As I said, we'd be very happy to stay there again if we were ever in the area again. I'd recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort style property just 7 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco. 75' heated Junior Olympic size pool. 2 spas, in-house masseuse, shuffleboard, ping pong, putting green. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops.Free shuttle to Larkspur-SF ferry and Marin Airporter. Three major shopping centers close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Best Western, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Corte Madera Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Hotel Corte Madera
- Best Western Corte Madera Inn Marin County, CA
- Corte Madera Best Western