We booked this hotel for the last part of our roadtrip honeymoon. I chose this hotel because I wanted to be close to San Francisco but not in the city and close to the wineries in an affordable location. It was perfect because we were one freeway exit away from the ferry to the city. The hotel was nice and clean and the room was spacious. The staff was very friendly, including the staff at Max's, the restaurant that is part of the hotel location. Although the freeway was right next to the freeway we didn't notice. It was very quiet and peaceful. They have laundry facilities which was a life saver after being on the road for a few days. Also the pool area was huge, the jacuzzi was perfect, landscaping was well kept. I will definitely stay here again when I go up north.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort style property just 7 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco. 75' heated Junior Olympic size pool. 2 spas, in-house masseuse, shuffleboard, ping pong, putting green. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops.Free shuttle to Larkspur-SF ferry and Marin Airporter. Three major shopping centers close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Best Western + Iniative, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and Orbitz so you can book your BEST WESTERN Corte Madera Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Hotel Corte Madera
- BEST WESTERN Corte Madera Inn Marin County, CA
- Corte Madera Best Western