Excellent service at the front desk. Room a good size, clean, fresh linens/towels. Loved the way our unit had an entry door with no windows on that side of unit so no parking area noise but on the other wall was a window and another door to small patio with table and chairs overlooking large pool, hottub,shuffleboard, mini golf barbeque area. Good breakfast delivered to room at time frame requested. Pity you only end up with one cup of coffee served that way though you could make more in your room if you wanted to. Of course you have to tip for delivery. Liked the shuttle to Larkspur ferry, also pick up there but did feel perhaps we'd overused the service by the third day - free service but obviously a tip involved here too. The location of this hotel itself is lovely across from Town Centre mall which is so nice. The ferry ride is about 30 minutes so you do have to build in travel time to SF but I wouldn't hesitate to do this again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort style property just 7 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco. 75' heated Junior Olympic size pool. 2 spas, in-house masseuse, shuffleboard, ping pong, putting green. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops.Free shuttle to Larkspur-SF ferry and Marin Airporter. Three major shopping centers close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Corte Madera Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Hotel Corte Madera
- Best Western Corte Madera Inn Marin County, CA
- Corte Madera Best Western