“Wonderful place in a store”
Review of Bazille

Bazille
Reserve a Table
Sun, 6/16
8:00 PM
Ranked #19 of 51 Restaurants in Corte Madera
Description: Bold flavors elevate beloved bistro classics in chic and inviting Bazille. Meet up with friends at the bar for internationally sourced wines and handcrafted cocktails. Stay for appetizers, salads, brick-oven pizzas and our tempting housemade desserts.
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

Love this restaurant! The food is so well prepare you won’t believe it, the waitress was so nice, we came with our three grandchildren, they ate everything , love it, We had the ragú Lamb with gnocchis, try the calamari, chicken tacos with cilantro, and Scallops with risotto, everything taste so good, I really recomend this restaurant, didn’t have time to take pictures

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 17, 2018

I'm hoping under new branding, this restaurant is just getting its kinks out. I previously loved the food and convenience of Blue Stove. Glad the chicken tacos made the short list of mainstays from the old menu, but some other favs have fallen off. Hoping the food improves by our next visit. Also, in case management reads the reviews -- for goodness sake, take advantage of the amazing view of Mt. Tam and lift the shades when the sun would not be an issue!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed February 21, 2018

We would never have thought of looking for a decent restaurant inside Nordstrom's but we had read a review in the Marin IJ and decided to try it out. The decor is fairly dark but you could call that intimate if you were so minded. The service was very good and the menu was extremely varied. My partner had the lobster mac and cheese and hasn't stopped raving about it. I had the Korean back ribs with pineapple kimchi and baby bok choy which was excellent. No view outside as it sits on the freeway but we'll go again.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

Decided to grab a light bite after long day of post Christmas shopping. Waited patiently for a server. I had to get up and ask for a server. Wonder who dropped the ball from hostess to server. My server arrived and was a sourpuss. Never smiled and just wanted my order. I ordered Caesar salad and cilantro lime chicken tacos. Both were so over salted. Ate some food because I was starving. I needed to drink lots of water afterwards to flush all the salt. Had to find server again to obtain my bill. Usually I am a big tipper but not this time. Failure on all levels. Needless to say I won’t return to try any other menu items. Too much of a very negative experience.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

I had to practically tackle a server to get someone to help me. Very very few people here on a Sunday at lunch. Currently they are closing soon and becoming something else. I usually love eating at the Nordstrom restaurants… But this place is really subpar considering what you expect from Nordstrom. Hope the new place is much better.!

Date of visit: September 2017
Nordstrom_Reviews, Owner at Bazille, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

We're sorry for any disappointment. Please know, we've shared your concerns with our team as we're always looking for ways to improve. -Allie