“Great place for casual sandwich & salad”
Review of Blue Barn Marin

Blue Barn Marin
Reviewed March 2, 2019

Fresh, nicely prepared, healthy sandwiches. Lots of tempting sandwich combinations. A favorite stop in the midst of a shopping day.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Overpriced and unaccommodating! One of my friends asked for a slight variation on a salad and the answer was a cold “no”. The fact that you can build your own salad would suggest that requesting a substitute should not be a big deal. There are plenty of other great places for salads and sandwiches in Marin, we’re taking a pass on this one for our weekly gatherings.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed February 8, 2019

We grabbed a couple of sandwiches to go here recently and were impressed. The skirt steak sandwich is incredible. Slightly messy, it's packed with flavor. Juicy tasty flank steak on an equally tasty ciabatta roll with provolone cheese and rosemary aioli. What is there not to like! My wife's grilled burrata was great as well, served on the same killer ciabatta. This is an easy off and on Hwy 101. If you're going south, this is a great stop for a quick high quality snack. Parking in the Corte Madera Town Center can be a pain, especially on weekends.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 7, 2018

Very average food. Nothing to write home about. If I’m hungry and I am close by I may eat here again. Typical sandwich and soup restaurant. Outdoor tables are nice with open air for people watching. Free parking in mall parking lot.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

I have been here three times. I have many friends that love coming to this place. I have not found it to be all that great. The salads have not been what I was looking for, the soups and sandwiches are just average.

Date of visit: March 2018