“Nice place for dinner”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I am pretty impressed with this place, some really good values if you look, tonight I had crispy green beans and spicy tofu with broccoli both outstanding. Big portions and great prices. Service very good and not rushed

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I had the hot & Sour Soup & Crispy Honey Shrimp lunch with Fried Rice $1.00 extra. Food was good but the portion was a bit small (I'm still hungry). Service was so so. Atmosphere was nice not very crowded at 1:15 PM.

I have eaten dinner there in the past and have been pleased with the special Dinner for Two.

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

I went there with 9 other people for Father's Day. 1st. They ran out of the shrimp dumplings!!!! 2. 3 dishes came out cold. 3. The size portions were so small that I left hungry. 4. The waiter made the excuse "we have new people in the back, really!!!!!

I will not eat there again since this is the second time it sucked!!!!!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We never miss out on a chance to eat at P F Changs. Even though it is very expensive it is worth it every time.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Although we were a large business group, several waitpersons took our orders quickly. The food was very good. One minor problem. One person asked for gluten free beef/broccoli and they forgot her request. However, we were told to share the entree and they quickly produced her gluten free meal. With a large group, the checks are a hassle. But once we convinced our waiter that it had to be done, no problem. Will definitely go back next time we're in town. Had Mu Shu Pork which I can rarely find these days. Only one complaint. In the past, the waiter always prepares the "pancakes" for me. I was unceremoniously handed the pancakes and the mu shu. Ahhh, the P F Changs in Seattle must have better training.