“OK Pizza in a pinch. Not great....”
Review of Alexander's Pizza - CLOSED

Alexander's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Leonardtown, Maryland
“OK Pizza in a pinch. Not great....”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Ate here (carry out) yesterday based on previous yelp reviews and so called rating of best in Coronado. Not sure if I would agree as pizza was just OK to me.

Wife was craving some oven baked and this was the first that popped up when searching on Yelp. Not necessarily oven baked but satisfied the pizza craving. I'd probably go elsewhere the next time just to give them a try. The pizzas we had (King Alexander's and Sausage/pepperoni) were average at best, which I am sure we can get from other places on Coronado. Sure, I'd still recommend it, just wouldn't go out of my way to eat there.

Visited October 2013

San Diego, California
“Pizza with the hubby”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

We were informed by friends that this is the Best pizza on the island. On Tuesdays, you can get two pizzas for the price of one, so we did that... even so, unfortunately, the quality did not match the price tag. From now on, we will order from Dominos.

• Visited July 2013
San Diego
“Great pizza (I'm a thin crust guy)”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We took our guests to the Village Pizzaria Bayside (for the view) but were told the wait was 45-60 minutes. Plan B. We ordered take-out at Alexanders because from experience, we knew the quality of these pizzas would be excellent. Seventeen minutes later we had our meals. Our favorite is the Coronadian with artichokes, spinach, feta, swiss and mozzarela. Delicious.

Visited July 2013
Dallas, TX
“Awesome pizza”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Stopped the day of parade to grab food for kids. Great pizza and prices. Spoke with owner who was so friendly. Definitely a must hit place on the island.

Visited July 2013
“You'll be glad you did”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Totally unpretentious - reminded me of a place I went a few times in Naples. This place was recommended by a staff member at the Hotel del Coronado, and he knew what he was talking about. Superior pizza, with the best crust we've had in quite awhile. All the ingredients were fresh, and the staff was friendly and helpful. We come to Coronado often, and will be frequent customers at this delicious restaurant.

Visited June 2013