“Great pizza (I'm a thin crust guy)”
Review of Alexander's Pizza - CLOSED

Alexander's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We took our guests to the Village Pizzaria Bayside (for the view) but were told the wait was 45-60 minutes. Plan B. We ordered take-out at Alexanders because from experience, we knew the quality of these pizzas would be excellent. Seventeen minutes later we had our meals. Our favorite is the Coronadian with artichokes, spinach, feta, swiss and mozzarela. Delicious.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Stopped the day of parade to grab food for kids. Great pizza and prices. Spoke with owner who was so friendly. Definitely a must hit place on the island.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Totally unpretentious - reminded me of a place I went a few times in Naples. This place was recommended by a staff member at the Hotel del Coronado, and he knew what he was talking about. Superior pizza, with the best crust we've had in quite awhile. All the ingredients were fresh, and the staff was friendly and helpful. We come to Coronado often, and will be frequent customers at this delicious restaurant.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

This is an awesome hole-in-the-wall. Great food, great service and old-school fun pizza parlor ambience. The meat ball sub is awesome and the Greek salad is good too. This is my default, easy, inexpensive, tasty dinner and lunch spot in Coronado.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

It's just ok. Pizza is a bit doughy and not that flavorful. I took one bite and didn't really want another. I like pizza! I should want to eat a couple of pieces and I didn't. Might have been better with some better topping selection on my part.
We got it as delivery to the Hotel Del. It was convenient that they brought it right to the room. $50 for one giant cheese and one medium two topping. The girl on the phone is super sweet and helpful.