“Best pizza in Coronado”

Cuisines: Pizza
Coronado, California
“Best pizza in Coronado”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Went here for dinner after lunching at Island Pasta and maybe because of that I thought the pizzas here were really good. The crusts are excellent. The toppings were fresh and the proportions were right on. Giving you a nice combination that tastes good and you can eat without looking like a pig. I do love the Scooby Snacks. I know they are not good for you but they taste great. The service was fast, efficient and friendly. I would definitely come back and also do take out. We had left over pizzas from both Alexander's and Island Pasta and everyone in my family wanted the Alexander's, not the other pizza. Great job.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank nadomom2

Heber, CA
“Went twice”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Aside from good pizza, this place is one of the few open after 9pm.

Visited August 2011
Chicago, Illinois
“Great take out pizza”
Reviewed March 30, 2012 via mobile

We are from out of town and did not want Dominos on our vacation. They have great pizza and are better priced than Village Pizza and have slightly better food. Staff is pretty typical beach town casual.

Downingtown, Pennsylvania
“Had to Use Restraint So As Not To Look Like a Pig...”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Seriously- I could have eaten myself into oblivion and embarrassed my entire family. This pizza tasted wonderful. The seasonings were perfect. I thought it was pretty expensive, which is the only reason I only gave it 4 out of 5 stars.

• Visited February 2012
Avondale, Arizona
“Most Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed November 3, 2011

You won't go wrong choosing Alexander's Pizza. We order from various pizza joints everywhere we go and this pizza is at the top of our list! The pizza is full of fresh ingredients and you will notice their wonderful service!

Visited July 2011