“Yummy”

Danny's Palm Bar & Grill
Ranked #57 of 102 Restaurants in Coronado
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This is a small Bar that serves food I believe until 8 p.m. The walls have pictures of Navy Seals and apparently is their hang out even thought the three nights I ate there I did not see any. I wanted to eat here after reading great reviews about their hamburgers and other food, but was a little bit apprehensive of going there alone (single female) since some of the review call it a "dive". The waitresses were very friendly and chatty and I had no problem eating alone at the bar. The food was delicious. I tried different menu items each night and they were all great and very reasonably priced. I would love to go back.

1  Thank givemesunshine
There are newer reviews for Danny's Palm Bar & Grill

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Classic grunge bar. Dark, smelly - service is slow - but has popular local following. Service is slow and slam burger is average at best. If you are looking for a good grunge bar - this is it.

2  Thank Crabbyman72
Reviewed August 8, 2013

They make good hamburgers but it can take a while. I once waited almost an hour for a hamburger. If you're not here primarily to drink, you'd be better off going across the street to Burger Lounge.

1  Thank Sean W
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We were looking for a quick lunch while in Coronado and saw that these guys had been chosen to have the best burgers in town so we decided to give it a go. It was a sunny day so at first I had a really hard time getting my eyes adjusted to this small and rather dark pub. When they did I however rather liked the place. We had to wait rather long for our burgers but got some chips to eat while waiting so it wasn't too bad. Staff was friendly and the burgers were good.

1  Thank Linda N
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Just stopped in for a drink. Used to be a big Marine Corps bar, has turned into more of a Seal bar. I have no need to go back.

1  Thank janettekamedula