“HUGE SERVINGS”
Review of Night & Day Cafe

Night & Day Cafe
Ranked #22 of 101 Restaurants in Coronado
Dining options: Late Night
Description: This is a small diner, that has been in business since 1929, the Esquer family has owned it since 1996, we have 20 seats and the counter surrounds a flat-top grill and vintage hood that was salvaged off a ship more than 100 years old. You watch your found being cooked by one person, depending on what cook you get your food will get to you fast or...not so fast but will always be delicious!. Weekend mornings are the busiest and we are open late, Friday and Saturday Nights till 4am.
Las Vegas, Nevada
“HUGE SERVINGS”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I like to support local, family, etc., business when I travel. My husband had breakfast here 2 mornings, it is small, sit outside for cooler air, etc., staff very professional, you could split any meal, my husband's omlettes are FLINSTONE size, so may seem expensive for breakfast food, especially when you are from Las Vegas, but a glass of OJ, is really about a quart! The hash browns were not greasy, Also, we pay attention to if locals are eating there, another good indicator. We would definitely return again & also not as busy/crowded as the breakfast places closer to the Del, Beach, etc.which we like, quiet, small,

• Visited June 2014

Orlando, Florida
“Large omelette, larger taste”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I was in Coronado with a few friends attending a training when one of our group insisted we come to the Night and Day Café. When you first walk In you realize it has that hole in the wall feeling. It is very small consisting of a few tables against the wall and a bar like surface close to the grill and kitchen amenities. Although the Night & Day Café was small it conveyed a really laid back atmosphere. Our server was also our cook. I ordered an omelette and enjoyed the show of watching him cook everything right in front of me. It was quick, fun, and tasty. One thing I have to say about Night & Day Café is come with an appetite, the omelette I ordered was and still is the biggest I have ever seen served at any restaurant I have ever been to. With that being said Night & Day Café is a good place to start the day or even unwind late at night, and you could never go wrong with a place that serves breakfast all day.

• Visited November 2013
Scottsdale
“Microwave Meals!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I would love to give it a great review because it has the potential to be a home cooked diner, but this is not the case. I ordered the biscuits and gravy for breakfast and for more than $10 I would expect 1 small biscuit split in half that was taken out of the freezer, two sausage patties, again out of the freezer, and white gravy (no sausage in it) that came out of a microwave. Such a disappointment to watch this happen as I sit at the counter. There has to be better options out there on Coronado for breakfast.

• Visited September 2013
“Big Breakfasts!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We went there twice during our stay. The first time we had the French toast and carne asada omelet. The portions were huge! The use Texas toast for their French toast which is always a good thing. The carne asada filling in the omelet is excellent, not sure what they seasoned it with but it's some of the best carne we've had. On our second visit we had the carne asada omelet and the carne asada burrito - both were delicious. Oh and they have some of the best hash browns around!

Visited September 2013
Santa Fe, NM
“Delicious, glad we found it”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We were looking for a place to grab a quick lunch and saw this little "hole-in-the-wall" place. We decided to take a gamble and were glad that we did. We order some of their Mexican style lunches and were very pleased with the dishes. The service was great and though only one person besides the cook was working service was very good.

• Visited August 2013