“Great chips and queso!”

Ranked #8 of 107 Restaurants in Coronado
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Surprised how good the food was. Queso fundido was outstanding and was a meal in itself! Excellent complimentary queso

Write a ReviewReviews (1,646)

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Stumbled upon this while site seeing. We're from Texas, but this Mexican food was THE BEST I've even had. It's a "do not miss" place when in Coronado. I personally had the Shredded Beef Nachos. OMG - soooo good!

Reviewed July 29, 2018

I’ve been to Miguel’s numerous times over the past ten years. Very disappointed this time. The waiter was extremely rude and disrespectful to my family! We were asking for help with the menu and the waiter started pushing on my wife’s menu saying it’s right there. The waiter was extremely disrespectful and I hope he can figure out why his tip looked the way it did! Advice to management! Most of the people who come to Miguel’s are repeat year after year customers. Fix the problem!!!!!! Thanks Jorge!!!! If you get this waiter, BEWARE!,,,,,,

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

We took a break from the Old town Trolley to enjoy Coronado. Stopped in for lunch after reading all the positive reviews. Lunch did not disappoint! Love the queso and salsa, which is complimentary. I had the tacos alambre and my daughter had the chicken tacos. Delicious!!!!!

Reviewed July 28, 2018

On a pleasant day, we managed an outdoor table in front of the restaurant and enjoyed a cool continuous breeze. The first thing you notice is that, in addition to the normal salsa and chips service, they also bring a small cup of chile con queso -- just delicious. Tortilla chips are crispy ad fresh.

Service was superb. I thoroughly enjoyed my Tacos Norteno plate - very tasty well cooked chicken pieces in a flour tortilla with melted cheese. My friend and I also split a really good homemade appetizer portion of guacamole. Just great.

Can't wait to come back on my next visit to the area.