“I'm not a fan”

Ranked #4 of 103 Restaurants in Coronado
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I like the surrounding area. It is a good location. The restaurant looks really nice and cozy even though it is not the smallest place. The service was nice. I didn't like the food too much. I was there with my family and none of them liked it. This might be just the fact that we are from Europe and are not used to this food at all. It was just bland. I heard from some Americans that they like their food. So it is hard to tell. When I was there it was really busy. It kind of felt cramped and not much room even for the waiter. I would recommend this place for someone who specifically like Mexican food but I would definitely not go eat there again.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We come here every time we come to Coronado. I love the queso that they serve with the chips. I have tried multiple items on the menu and everything has been good, The fish tacos are my favorite.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is a hidden gem. If you can find it you will not be disappointed. Try the outdoor seating, it's warmer then inside due to heaters. Make sure to try the calamari. The price was very reasonable.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I read great reviews but really did not find it overly fantastic.It's just another good mexican restaurant, and not one I would go to again with so many other options. The salsa was quite hot for my tastes although my favorite part was the additonal white salsa they bring with the chips. The meals were just mexican meals - nothing great. The seating was crowded.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

A great little nook to enjoy some perfect authentic service and food! definately a must! We stayed there for lunch an wished we could get back for dinner but didn't have the time.