- Fantastic location across from the Del
- incredibly pleasant staff
- beautiful interior lobby
- very nice grounds and landscaping
- decent continental breakfast
The problem is the rooms. They are VERY small (I have no idea on mansion rooms, I am talking about the annex rooms) and nothing nicer than you would see in a Motel 6 or Red Roof Inn. I reserved a balcony room and was initially placed in a room slightly larger than a walk-inn closet. When I complained they moved me to a room with a "balcony" which in reality was a patio overlooking a busy road. The sidewalk was literally 5 feet from the sliding door the went into my room and I got to say "hi" to everyone when they walked by. Lousy
The bathroom was clean and I could tell was recently updated (unlike the rest of the room).
I was only there for a short stay but I would NOT go back if I was to stay in one of those rooms vs one of the nicer, larger mansion rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glorietta Bay Inn is Coronado’s best boutique hotel. One block to the beach and just steps away from shopping and dining, this Coronado hotel invites you to experience award-winning guest service, ideal location, and abundant history and charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Glorietta Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glorietta Bay Coronado
- Glorietta Bay Hotel Coronado