“Charming and Friendly”

Ranked #41 of 103 Restaurants in Coronado
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I walked here one morning from my hotel for a quick cup of coffee. I ended up eating breakast. I wasn't aware they did full breakfasts if you wanted them. I ate on the patio and people watched while eating my eggs, potatoes and drinking my cafe mocha. All was delicious and the staff were very attentive. It was not overpriced like some places on the island. I would definitely return there again next year.

1  Thank michaelh747

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Love all the baked goods in the cases. The cakes are nice for birthdays. Sandwiches are good too.

1  Thank nadomom2
Reviewed May 30, 2012 via mobile

We had breakfast here 2 times during our trip. We just had pastries/ muffins and drinks but they were really good. The menu does have more.Prices were normal and not "tourist" priced.Staff was friendly & attentive.

1  Thank habs1609
Reviewed March 4, 2012

My husband and I went here for breakfast. It is a small place with outside seating.
I had the eggs benedict and he had a western omelet. we both really enjoyed our breakfast.
It was a nice place to eat. We parked our bikes outside and sat and watched them while we eat.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

We had breakfast here on Saturday. You line up and place your order at the counter, take your number and find a seat. They deliver your breakfast to you. My husband had a waffle with a side of bacon and I had a glass of orange juice and a spinach and cheese omelette. The waffle was not crisp like a waffle should be. My omelette was decent but nothing to get too excited about. The mini croissant that came with it was the worst crossant I've ever had. It was not nice and flaky the way a croissant is supposed to be. It seemed to be made with a regular yeast dough instead of butter and flour the way a croissant is supposed to be. The potatoes were hard and cold. Ugh.

When I asked to use the washroom I was told to go next door to Starbucks. I'm sure Starbucks appreciated having your customers directed to their store to use their washroom. We would not return.