“We Dream Of Eating Here Again”

Villanueva Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 100 Restaurants in Coronado
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We Dream Of Eating Here Again”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

AMAZING BREAKFAST! Grab a seat outside or inside and enjoy the perfection that is Coronado. Whatever you order it will be great, BUT MAKE SURE you try a muffin! They are the BEST!

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Vegas1987

Prescott, Arizona
“European Ambiance in Coronado”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Great place for breakfast outdoors while watching tourists and locals meander through the streets of Coronado or managing work/clients in a sunny location.
Yes, you order at the counter but it does not take too long for them to deliver your treats.
Enjoyed a "skinny greek" wrap with salad (egg whites and veggies wrapped in whole wheat - yumm! The pastries are unbelievable including cinnamon buns and muffins that are hugh!

• Visited January 2012
“Regulars”
Reviewed September 25, 2011

I like to call myself a regular here. I have been here every weekend day for breakfast since I've moved here (6 months) and I have never been disappointed. To the guy that said their restroom is broken... Well actually they just don't have a restroom at all. The maple apple muffin is amazing and is where most of my paycheck goes to. The food is great, the service is great, and everyone that works there is beautiful.

Northampton, Massachusetts
“Try the chicken enchiladas!”
Reviewed April 26, 2011

The menu here is huge and everything looked great. You order at the counter and try not to be too distracted by all their amazing pastries... We heard they have wonderful muffins, but stupidly forgot to get one. I ordered chicken tacos, but during the lunch rush, my order ended up being chicken enchiladas. They give you a number and we sat outside on the patio. My chicken enchiladas arrived and looked so good, I pretended that was what I ordered. The green sauce was very vinegar-y with enough heat to really spice up the shredded white meat (perfect) chicken. The refried beans weren't too heavy and the queso fresco was crumbled to a light powder. A small amount of diced red onion was sprinkled over the top. These were probably the best chicken enchiladas I've ever had! I ate every bite and was scratching each last molecule of green sauce off the plate with my fork.
The girls at the counter were Mexican and as an East Coaster, I wanted to hear what their favorite Mexican restaurant was...They recommended Los Arcos, a mariscos restaurant. Stupidly again, we didn't end up there, but I would trust these gals completely. So if you're looking for dinner and love shellfish, try Los Arcos.
We also got cookies to take with us and they were magical.

Visited March 2011
1 Thank madamebodyflop
New York
“Great alternative to hotel breakfast.”
Reviewed March 20, 2011

Calytons was full, so we came here instead as it was right over the road. We actually ended up having breakfast here twice during our short stay in the area as it was so good. I loved the breakfast Croissant and the fresh orange juice was wonderful. The outdoor seating area was a great bonus, the food and coffee were fresh and the owners very helpful and hospitable. An overlooked gem.

• Visited March 2011