“Thanksgiving Dinner”
Review of Peohe's

Peohe's
Reserve with OpenTable
Peohe's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 100 Restaurants in Coronado
Transit: Bus stop Orange Ave
Escondido, California
“Thanksgiving Dinner”
Reviewed November 25, 2010

After reading all the reviews I was jazzed about going, I should have known, Food was very poor, Turkey very dry and there where quite a few bones in the turkey. I had to drown in extra gravy to eat and then they charged me $5.00 for extra gravy, After my wife lost her apatite the manger never came over, My son asked for bbq sauce and got a-1 sauce for chicken strips come to find out they didn’t even have bbq sauce, Even though when my son ordered he stated that if they didn’t have bbq sauce then he wanted something else. They made him wait for the meal and then served a-1 sauce, then made him wait another 20 minutes for mac and cheese and still no mangier. After asking for the manager while I was talking to him about the issues he rolled his eyes and said he was sorry but it wasn’t his fault, He didn’t care about any issues. He should not be the mangier of a restraint. Peohe's SUCKS

2 Thank tctss

• Korean first
Genesee Colorado
“Best Food In San Diego Area!”
Reviewed October 25, 2010

I sought out this restaurant after seeing the menu on a Big Bay website for good happy hour restaurants. I was doubtful after arriving on Coronado Island and seeing how it was situated right on the water. I figured what it had in scenery/location it lacked in food. WRONG!! It had great decor. Service was excellent. The food was fab!!!! I will go back every time I visit.

san diego
“great happy hour with breathtaking scenery”
Reviewed October 8, 2010

Great location for happy hour. Views of the San Diego city skyline & the bay. Amazing food at a great price. Great way to spend the afternoon. I suggest parking near the Midway & catching the ferry to Coronado. An amazing way to spend the afternoon.

San Diego, California
“Ruined Our Evening”
Reviewed September 27, 2010

It must have been the waiter's first night on the job. When asked about the house red wine, he asked us to trust him on the wine. We had to ask where our appetizers were. He forgot to bring the wine and extra rolls. It took a very long time to get the entre. Halibut was not good, coconut shrimp was dry as was the rice. Prime rib was good. The table next to us was extremely noisy. My Korean friend said in Seoul they would be asked to leave. Not going back.

1 Thank ex747pilot
Redondo Beach, California
“Good fish tacos”
Reviewed September 27, 2010

fish tacos were good for lunch. friendly service. beautiful views. a great date place. air conditioning wasnt working today and its over 100F!