“<3 Great last minute find”
Review of Peohe's

Peohe's
Reserve with OpenTable
Peohe's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 104 Restaurants in Coronado
Cuisines: American, Polynesian, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1st Avenue
Transit: Bus stop Orange Ave
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We were walking along first street looking for somewhere to eat kind of late on a Wednesday night and were very pleasantly surprised when Peohe's was able to seat us. I loved the decor of the restaurant, kind of 80s style but still very cool. The view of the bay is spectacular! Fantastic service too, our waiter was so lovely (i wish i remembered his name!!) And we thoroughly enjoyed the food we had some of the sushi and some oysters and some of the bisque. Loved all of it. If you're there you HAVE to try the Surf n Turf sushi! We love Coronado and will likely be heading back to Peohe's every time we visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,193)

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Peohe's is on a beautiful property overlooking San Diego Bay. The restaurant is designed to where almost everyone has a view. The prices are extremely high and the service is OK. (I was seated for over 20 minutes before I was asked if I wanted a drink) I was disappointed in my Ahai dish as it was presented with little seasoning or flavor. As anyone can see by looking at my other reviews, I rarely take the time to review something unless I think it lives up to a reasonable persons expectations. Go here for the atmosphere not the food and service. The food was not worth the price!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Dinner at Peohe's in Coronado with out of town guests was great and very impressive for them. We had an internet special for 29.99 per person with salad or lobster bisque, choice of 4 entrees and dessert. The food was excellent and the service was very good. We had an extra bonus of the San Diego Bay Parade of Lights also!

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Great view of San Diego Harbor. The food is excellent (both steak and seafood) and the service lavish, perhaps a little over the top. The food looks as good as it tastes.

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Went here for Thanksgiving Dinner and I must say they did not disappoint. The view was amazing, I couldn't stop looking out over the water. The staff was very friendly excellent customer service. The food was phenomenal. We were away for Thanksgiving and they did it just right

1  Thank Gakwood13f