“Best California Burritos”

Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Earth
“Best California Burritos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

My local friend bought me a California Burrito from Clayton's Mexican Take-Out a few years ago, and now I go back a few times for one whenever I'm in Coronado. It's right in the middle of town, easy access, very friendly staff, great food! I'm rating 5/5 mostly based on the food :)

• Visited July 2014

Mesa, Arizona
“Just what the Island needs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Clayton's Mexican takeout is perhaps the most delicious, fastest, authentic Mexican food on the island. I love to take food back to my room at the Glorietta Bay Inn to enjoy on my patio, and this always hit's the spot. I visit at least twice each time I stay there. Walk up, order, pay, and take out! Easy as that!

Visited July 2014
Coronado, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“bad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

Just bad... just bad! I love how they have their friends add reviews... (i.e. Had a quick dinner with my daughter. My grass fed burger was excellent, from antoniobeedleybop.) It doesn't say anywhere that their meat is grass fed. That is a lie and false and if they used grass fed meats then they would be so burnt and bad tasting. McD's meat is much better and im sure they say its grass fed also.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank RealReview92118
Incline Village, Nevada
“Excellent Fish Taco at reasonable prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

Hole in the wall, but very popular with locals and lots of navy service personnel, not particularly clean, tables outside-so if weather is lousy better take it home, service good, portion size is large and prices are low

Visited February 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Fast, good, and satisfying!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

Its always great to find a Mexican take out place; and this one is a good one. Fast, cheap, and good! I had fish tacos, which came with slice of lime, and added hot sauce; very yummy! She had chicken enchilladas, stuffed with chicken, and great red sauce! We will be back soon; maybe for lunch tomorrow!

• Visited January 2014