“Ok food, service slow”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #72 of 108 Restaurants in Coronado
Reviewed May 14, 2016 via mobile

This Taco Bell/ KFC offers the typical fair and the food was of normal quality, nothing bad but nothing fantastic! The service however was very slow considering there were only about 5 people in the restaurant ordering simple items and it took everyone about 25 minutes for their orders! We ordered a 12 pack of tacos and 2 nacho bellgrandes! Not a lot of fast food choices on the island so if you can wait for it, go for it!

Reviewed April 26, 2016

This Taco Bell used to be a trio restaurant owned by Pepsico Years ago!
There was Taco Bell, Kentucky Fried Chicken and Pizza Hut all in one lobby.
Now there is only Taco Bell and KFC.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Some hate it, some love it...I for one am hooked on Taco Bell! I just love the basics - cheap tacos and bean burritos. Great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I just wish they would bring back Gidget.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The last time I went through Taco Bell's drive thru, I ordered a large Diet Coke, the cup I received was covered in gunk. It looked as if it had been in the trash can and had some mild sauce sprayed and then dried onto it. The only consolation is that when I contacted Taco Bell they sent me a voucher for 1 free item of my choice. Needless to say I gave it away. Will not be returning. I will now grab grub on the Go from Burger King.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

It's taco and it's good. I usually just order the usual. One thing is they close too early around my neighborhood.

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!