“Great Talent...”

Dan McGeorge Gallery
Ranked #15 of 41 things to do in Coronado
More attraction details
Owner description: Nestled on the R H Dana Garden Patio across R H Dana Place from the historic Hotel Del Coronado, this beautiful gallery features exclusive limited edition photographic art in a friendly and welcoming environment. Worldwide shipping is available. Individual photo instruction with renowned artist and instructor Dan McGeorge may also be arranged in sessions perfect for the traveler.
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Dan has a great eye... and he's also teacher. On your next visit to Coronado it will be worth your time to stop and visit his gallery.

Dan M, Owner at Dan McGeorge Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2014

Thanks very much for your review, and especially for visiting the gallery. It was a pleasure to meet you and share my artwork with you. Please stop by again next time you are in the San Diego area!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

My wife and I have found this Galleria while walking around, we went inside and we noticed the beautiful painting by many different artists using different styles and colors. we loved it.

Dan M, Owner at Dan McGeorge Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

It was very kind of you to leave a review, however it doesn't appear to be for my gallery. Perhaps you have mistaken me for another gallery you visited. In my gallery there are no paintings, everything is original photographic art, and it is all my own work rather than that of several artists. I am sure the gallery you did visit would appreciate your review, and I hope you can get it to them.

Dan McGeorge

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Dan McGeorge has a gift for taking pictures and bringing them to life, this special ability inspires you to travel to that place and stay there. As you walk in the gallery, you will find one beautiful photo after another, and just when you thought you had seen his best piece of art, he surprises you with another brilliant picture that you want to take home to admire every day. I highly recommend visiting Dan McGeorge's Gallery, whether you are a local who is looking for beautiful photography, or a visitor who wishes to take a piece of San Diego home with you.

It was very kind of you to take time to write a review of my gallery. It is such a pleasure to have you take meaningful memories with you from your experience here. Thanks so much for your kind words, and for conveying your thoughts about the visit you made. Please be sure to check in often, and stop by once again whenever you return to Coronado!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We dropped by the gallery since we had some time to spend exploring the area next to the Del before leaving for our flight. It was a pleasant surprise as Mr McGeorge took the time to describe and explain almost all the photographs in his gallery. His work was not only beautiful but had a certain character to them....which could be explained by his experience working as a war time photographer. We purchased one of his framed pieces and he made all the arrangements to ship it to the San Francisco Bay Area. We were also able to choose some really unique cards to take home. It was a wonderful conclusion to our trip to Coronado.

Thanks for taking the time to post such a thoughtful review of my gallery. It was a treat having you visit, and I am sure you are going to enjoy your new artwork for many years to come. If ever in San Diego in the future please come across the bridge and visit the gallery again. There is always something new and different to see!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

There is a King of Pop, There is a Queen of England. With that knowledge I would like to name the king of photographic art and to tell you where his legacy can be viewed. The king is Dan McGeorge. To view his legacy you have to go to his Gallery located on the island of Coronado, CA. It is no other way to get a true heart rendering experience of his art other than to own a piece of his work. His photography speak to you from all over the world. Ireland, Mexico. San Diego, The hotel Del Coronado from various points in its 125 year history. Walking threw his gallery was one of the greatest experience in my life. What added to all of it is the fact that he was there to answer questions. Also he has so kindly added the story to every picture and believe me you will want to know the story. I brought back pictures for my house as well as my office. I know this is only a temporary fix, because I am already craving additions to my collection.

Thank you so much for your very kind and thorough review! It was a pleasure having you visit the gallery, and means a lot that you had such an enjoyable experience. Please be sure to stop by again next time you are in Coronado.

Dan

Been to Dan McGeorge Gallery? Share your experiences!