“Sports bar burgers”
Review of Nicky Rottens

Nicky Rottens
Reserve with OpenTable
Nicky Rottens is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 103 Restaurants in Coronado
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located just across the San Diego Bay on Coronado Island. Experience the best burgers in San Diego County, maybe even the world. Come hungry, leave satisfied. Open 7 days a week for lunch, dinner and late night partying. Breakfast served until noon on Saturdays & Sundays. 14 high definition televisions cover all the major sporting events. Are you ready to get rotten?
Reviewed June 20, 2012

N. Rotten's is a very, very loud restaurant - all hard surfaces and surrounded by very, very large flat screen tvs all over. There's patio dining and an at-the-window dining area, overlooking the sidewalk and street. I'd heard the burgers were quite good, but my husband and I found them just average. We live across the street, so it would be convenient to go there, but we haven't been back, with all the other better choices on the same block. But it's quite popular - seems always busy, so others must be enjoying it.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

My wife and i went there for burgers, I ordered mine with garlic fries, my wife ordered zucchini fries. I got regular fries so the waitress brought a side of the garlic fries, I love garlic, but it was smothered with raw garlic, I couldn't eat it. They took the $2.00 charge off the bill. My wife thought she had ordered sweet potato fries, not zucchini fries. She told the waitress who said no problem, she will bring her sweet potato fries. Then when we got the check, we were charged $2 for the zucchini fries and $8 for the sweet potato fries. It was our mistake, but a good restaurant would not have have charged us an additional $8. Its all about customer service. We will not go back. Oh, the burgers were average.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

We ate there going by their 5* review. The reviews must have been by people that liked fried food. Not good!

Reviewed June 4, 2012

Good place to watch a game, drink a few cold one's, get your fingers messy from the wings, and hang with friends.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

We were visiting the shops near the Ferry Landing on Coronado Island and happened upon Nicky Rottens. Great corner location with indoor and outdoor seating looking straight out the the bay and downtown San Diego. Never seen so many specialized and delicious sounding hamburger combinations. We each had different burgers, and say several of the other dinners with different selections. All were large portions, with great fries or sweet potato fries. Beer selection was outstanding, and service was great. Fun and inexpensive place to relax before hitting the shops again.