Cherokee Lodge
$442
$389
Curio.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $444/night.

La Avenida Inn(Coronado)(Great Value!)
$225
$203
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $250/night.

Loews Coronado Bay Resort(Coronado)(Great Value!)
$188
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $286/night.

El Cordova Hotel(Coronado)(Great Value!)
$529
$450
Official Hotel
$279
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $329/night.

1906 Lodge(Coronado)
$319
Coronado Inn(Coronado)
$179
Glorietta Bay Inn(Coronado)(Great Value!)
$221
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
$1,199
Curio.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspanera breadbreakfast voucherstent citygreat locationprivate bathwithin walking distanceflower gardenbed and breakfastwasher and dryerstreet parkingquiet neighborhoodhome away from homeclose to shopsplace to staywalked everywhereorange avedog beach
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We stayed two nights at Cherokee Lodge and had a very good experience. The house is cute and inviting, the two employees we dealt with were friendly and professional. We stayed in Room 2. It was large and comfortable, on the ground floor. Although AC is accessible, we just opened the windows and allowed the cool ocean breeze through our room. The house is centrally located, walkable to all stores and the beach.
The Cherokee Lodge offers a voucher for breakfast at Panera Bread right around the corner. The menu is limited and I missed the hominess of breakfast with other people in a family setting which is one reason why I choose a B & B in the first place. While there, we did not see or hear one other guest. Either it's VERY quiet there or there were no other guests.
For the price and the convenience, I would visit Cherokee Lodge again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My sister and I use to stay at our cousin's home on "B" Avenue and were looking for a similar place to stay that was comfortable, affordable and close to the shops, restaurants and Hotel Del. We found it at The Cherokee Lodge, one block off of Orange Avenue. Room "2" is a large suite with beautiful antique furniture, wood floors and elegant 500 thread count cotton sheets. It was great having a coffee pot with Wolfgang Puck Estate Grown coffee and a down comforter. Two ceiling fans and a window A/C unit kept the room very cool. The bathroom shower/tub worked great and there was a guest computer to surf the internet and check-in with the airlines. The manager, "Vickie" was very professional and helpful, and I also had the pleasure of meeting the owner of the Lodge. I will definately plan a return visit to this great Hotel/BB

Room Tip: Look at the "virtual tour" so you can decide which room is best. Room "2" is the largest, with a king size bed, pull out sofa bed.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We wound up arriving in Coronado and were unable to get into our VRBO house a day early as planned. We called Cherokee Lodge and stayed 1 night. Wonderful neighborhood, neat and tidy, quiet, close to a park, grocery, drugstore, shops, and restaurants. Lovely gardens greet you upon arrival with a wrap around porch for sitting or a backyard patio with more garden area. For breakfast we were given vouchers for Panera Bread less than a block away. While the room itself was not new or fancy, we did find it to be clean and to fit our needs.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This hotel was perfect for our needs. My girlfriend got married at the base and we wanted to stay on Coronado but not spend $300/night. This hotel was right off the main street where all the shops and restaurants are and the people who run it are great. Our room was a nice size and had its own bathroom which we appreciated. Parking is tight if you get there in the middle of the day but you don't need to drive anywhere once you are there. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kat_dew
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I wanted to rent a room for 2 nights at this B&B. On one of the nights the occupants were to be 2 adults and one child, on the 2nd night it was to be just 2 adults. This proved too difficult of a task for the person who answers the phones to take reservations. I was assured a member of the hotel staff would contact me to complete my reservation. For 2 days now, I have not received a single phone call. I have called the number listed several times and the last time I asked to please make sure I was contacted back by close of business that day. Still NOTHING. I was also told that there were rooms available for the time I was requesting. How does this place expect business if they cannot return a simple phone call?

Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Shelley P, Manager at Cherokee Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2011

My sincere apologies for your dissatisfaction with your service experience. I did not receive your message. If I had, you would have gotten an immediate response. Please contact me Sunday through Thursday from 7:00 to 2:00 pm PST so I can take care of this for you. Our toll free number is 877-743-6213 or via email at info@cherokeelodge.com. Again, my sincere apology for this mis-communication.

Shelley Pickenpaugh, Manager