WINNER WONDERLAND

“Sushi” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Saiko Sushi

Saiko Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Saiko Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 100 Restaurants in Coronado
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 1st
Transit: Just steps form the Coronado ferry terminal
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

Saiko Sushi is pretty good, nothing out of this orld spectacular, not the best I've ever had, but if you are craving sushi, it is a good place to go.

Visited May 2013

San Diego, California
“Everyone knows your name”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Coronado Island is so small, that the locals pick their favorite places and keep going back until the wait staff know everyone. So, on my second visit the server remembered me and already knew what I wanted to drink. I like sushi, but I always order the same thing, California roll, and a veggie roll. I just happened to arrive during their happy hour and they have a special rolls and drinks. So, I was able to get 2 rolls and a glass of wine for $12.50, which was a deal because I was able to take half of the sushi home for my lunch the next day.

It has a pleasant ambiance and there is plenty of seating outdoors. Some of the outdoor seats have a distant view of the Bay. The servers are very attentive. All in all, I would definitely recommend it.

Mexico City, Mexico
“Great Sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

We lived in Coronado for a year and this was our favorite place, Great Sushi. I love the Rey Roll with it's micro cilantro, my wife liked the Black Cod and the kids enjoyed that they changed regularly the desserts. The place is nice and the service was always amicable
We were there for a year, ate out a lot and Saiko Sushi was the one we liked the most

Austin, Texas
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Coronado Island is fun and exciting and this sushi restaurant brings it out. They have the best Food the service is excellent and the atmosphere is romantic.

“Great all around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

The food is good and the rolls are fairly priced I highly recommend the hasha roll and the marinated black cob.

Visited February 2013