“Excellent food and atmosphere”

Leroy's Kitchen + Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Leroy's Kitchen + Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 101 Restaurants in Coronado
Cuisines: American, Bar, International, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 10th
Description: With all of our restaurants, we have tried to bring something new and exciting to Coronado. Leroy's Kitchen + Lounge will specialize in Urban Eclectic Food from sustainable natural sources as well as Cocktails and local Craft beers! Leroy's is about great food – without being expensive or fancy -- made with passion and the freshest ingredients for the most prominent flavor paired with "stiff" drinks and good wine! Our menu is intended to be exciting, unexpected and most of all fresh and flavorful. Overall, we hope to provide a place for our guests to relax and dine in good company.
swindon
“Excellent food and atmosphere”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

The food was lovely, each dish had a slight twist and not the usual menu of clam chowder, steak, prawns, etc. Good value for money and the night we were there a band played so a really good atmosphere.

Visited June 2012

San Antonio, Texas
“This is just good”
Reviewed June 19, 2012 via mobile

We dined here based on recommendations on TripAdvisor. Outstanding place. Menu is unique, fresh, and local. Wait staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. And then there is the food. My wife had the chicken. Incredible. Moist with outstanding flavor. My son had the pork chop which was really well prepared. I had the poke tacos with sashimi. Fantastic. We also split shrimp mac and cheese. For desert, we had pot cheesecake. Everything exceeded expectations. We will visit this place again. Be sure to make reservations as it can get busy - even during the week.

“BEYOND AMAZING”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Uhmmmm, just go here please. My words will not be enough to describe how amazing this place is. I went twice in the 3 days we stayed in Coronado.

The Sole Sashimi Tacos go on my list of best food I've had in my LIFE. I want to go back to Coronado for them. Screw the top rated beach; I need those tacos!!!

I also had the brussel sprouts with bacon and they were also amazing. I will be attempting to make something similar at home.

Yummy beers and a good location. The restaurant style and decor were quite nice too, but those tacos...

Visited May 2012
“Must eat here!”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Excellent local food for foodies! Service is amazing food is wonderful! Gotta give props to the chefs for being so creative and talented! Server was from NY and was very knowledgable and helpful! Must come here if your in the area!

Pacific Grove, California
“Best dinner of our stay in Coronado”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

This is a wonderful restaurant. The food is outstanding, the staff is friendly and competent, great selection of beer and wine. My wife had the roasted chicken, it was the best! I had the short ribs with root veggies, outstanding. Don't miss this place!

Visited June 2012