“BEYOND AMAZING”

Leroy's Kitchen + Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Leroy's Kitchen + Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 101 Restaurants in Coronado
Cuisines: American, Bar, International, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 10th
Description: With all of our restaurants, we have tried to bring something new and exciting to Coronado. Leroy's Kitchen + Lounge will specialize in Urban Eclectic Food from sustainable natural sources as well as Cocktails and local Craft beers! Leroy's is about great food – without being expensive or fancy -- made with passion and the freshest ingredients for the most prominent flavor paired with "stiff" drinks and good wine! Our menu is intended to be exciting, unexpected and most of all fresh and flavorful. Overall, we hope to provide a place for our guests to relax and dine in good company.
“BEYOND AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

Uhmmmm, just go here please. My words will not be enough to describe how amazing this place is. I went twice in the 3 days we stayed in Coronado.

The Sole Sashimi Tacos go on my list of best food I've had in my LIFE. I want to go back to Coronado for them. Screw the top rated beach; I need those tacos!!!

I also had the brussel sprouts with bacon and they were also amazing. I will be attempting to make something similar at home.

Yummy beers and a good location. The restaurant style and decor were quite nice too, but those tacos...

Visited May 2012

“Must eat here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

Excellent local food for foodies! Service is amazing food is wonderful! Gotta give props to the chefs for being so creative and talented! Server was from NY and was very knowledgable and helpful! Must come here if your in the area!

Pacific Grove, California
“Best dinner of our stay in Coronado”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2012

This is a wonderful restaurant. The food is outstanding, the staff is friendly and competent, great selection of beer and wine. My wife had the roasted chicken, it was the best! I had the short ribs with root veggies, outstanding. Don't miss this place!

Visited June 2012
Chino, California
“Great ambiance but a bit pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

I was attracted by the visual appearance of the building and was expecting a sort of Brewery menu, but this is a bit more specialized then your average bar and grill. The lunch menu is limited and a hamburger with "truffle fries" costs $18.00 and tastes average. My chicken ciabatta sandwich was good, but the bread was so crunchy I had to take it apart to eat it. The beer list changes but was limited to IPA, ale and one stout. All very bitter beers and not to my taste. At happy hour the crowd really picked up (guess everyone else knows how expensive lunch is too). We still had a nice time, but I think I will try a less expensive spot with a more expansive menu for lunch next time.

Visited June 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Perfect place to sit by the open window with a great beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

IF you are looking to hang out by the big garage door like windows, and have a beer from the impressive menu, this is your place. We have been here 3 times now, and not disappointed.

• Visited May 2012