“Nice restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ristorante La Terrazza - CLOSED

Ristorante La Terrazza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
UK
“Nice restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2011

We found this by chance, within easy walking distance from our hotel (1906 Lodge). Although it was early November, we sat outside on the 2nd floor deck as the weather was so good. The lasagne was very good and the waiter was friendly and attentive. Thoroughly enjoyed.

• Visited November 2010

Houston, Texas
“Not terribly impressed.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2010

Our party ate here for lunch one day and found the food to be generally OK. I had the Margherita Pizza and it was only about as good as a better quality frozen pizza - definitely not of fresh made quality. The service was attentive and atmosphere nice and quiet though there were not many customers in the place.

Coronado, California
“We wouldn't go back”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2008

I am a local resident who took my cousin from out of state to eat at Tomaso's. I had heard it was the best Italian food around, so we were very much looking forward to a great Italian meal, her favorite cuisine. I had the Chicken Picatta which for the first time in my life was served with large potatoe wedges (Fries) instead of angel hair pasta. I always get this and it has pasta. Then my cousin had the Manicotti which was recommended by the waiter. It was suppose to have spinach in it, but neither of us could find it anywhere. The portions were very small, especially for the prices and I have made much better & more flavorful food at home. The decore was weird with plastic plants, was mismatched, and needed serious updating. We would not go back or reccomend this to anyone. Perhaps that is why only about 6 tables were taken when we ate there.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good service, and you're...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2008

Good service, and you're on the second deck, so nice views.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Haven't been here for a...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2008

Haven't been here for a while, but all previous visits have been fantastic. Great simple Italian food, nice wines and atmosphere.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook